Friday, June 20, 2008

The Lost Wisdom!

Dear All

I wonder sometimes at human foolishness. We are said to have a selfish approach to life. My car ,my house ,my children. Yet we fail to see what will affect us in future and that sometimes one has to work for greater good in life to live healthy .
Suppose the Turtles, how do they affect us will never be taken into consideration. Cheers to human mortality which gives us an ex cuse to escape and we never really bother about distant future.
so turtles gone will do no harm for us?
well that we can only say when we face consequences. This is what we do when we manage to swipe out an entire speie at a time. The fact that in every 5 min a species is getting extinct is no joke. If we look around there are many creatures we might have seen as a child but cant see them now. Can we see sparrows? They were around when i was a kid.
I hope for the days when people around me will become wise enough to realize what they are doing.Till then just pray and wish something beautiful remains alive on this planet in coming few years...

Regards jayesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home